Are you having trouble charging a car battery in Project Zomboid? If you’ve got the battery in your main inventory and the charger on the floor, but the charge isn’t working, you’re probably doing something wrong.
The good news is you don’t need a mechanics skill to use the battery charger. You can charge the battery as long as you are in a location that has electricity. Here’s a quick guide on how to connect the battery charger and charge the battery:
- Open your main inventory and select the Car Battery Charger.
- Right-click the Car Battery Charger and select “Place Battery Charger”.
- Right-click on the battery charger and select “Connect Car Battery”.
- Select the Battery that you want to charge (this needs to be in your main inventory!!!).
- Right-click the Car Battery Charger and select “Turn On”.
Make sure the Generator is running (when electricity is cut off ) and that there is electricity nearby. It is also important to note that the condition of the car battery and the remaining charge are different. A car battery charger will not improve the condition of the car battery.
So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to charge a car battery in Project Zomboid, just follow these steps and you should have no problem getting your battery up and running in no time.